Terms of Service
Instrument Return and Trial PolicyPlay and Enjoy your New Tempest Musical Instrument!
Please inspect the instrument for damage.
PLEASE READ COMPLETELY
1. In the event of internal shipping damage, CALL UPS IMMEDIATELY AT 1-800-742-5877, or USPS AT 800-275-8777 and MAKE A CLAIM. Have your tracking number to give to them.
2. Save all packing material so that the Shipping company agent can process a damage claim.
3. If a claim is not filed, the customer is responsible for damages to instrument.
4. All woodwind or Brass instruments that come in a bag or sleeve; SAVE ALL THE INSIDE AND OUTSIDE CASE PACKING MATERIAL. The packing material will need to be reused if you return the instrument.
5. If you return the item, make sure YOU PAY FOR THE INSURANCE, AND USE PACKING MATERIAL SAME AS PACKAGE ARRIVED TO YOU – You are responsible for the item to return to us in NEW CONDITION.
6. After these steps have been completed, you can either fill out our Return Request Form online, or call us at 210-422-3341 or email us at email@example.com to obtain a Return Authorization Label. Tempest will only accept returns that we have authorized, so you must acquire a Return Authorization Label to print and use.
7. If after your trial period you decide to return the instrument; follow steps 4, 5, and 6. Print Return authorization form, clearly tape Return Authorization Label on box.
8. We offer a 14 day trial period. For returns, the item(s) to us must including warranty cards, mouthpieces, cases and all accessories. Use the original packaging and boxes.
The process of putting a musical instrument in and on one’s mouth can be hazardous to your health. Purchaser understands and assumes all the risk, and agrees to hereby indemnify, save, and hold harmless Tempest Musical Instruments and its respective partners, affiliates, agents, related entities, attorneys, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, successors, members, related corporations, personal property and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, causes of actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, and damages arising out of or relating to this agreement.
Tempest Musical Instruments manufactures and distributes their complete line of musical instruments all over the world. In order to have the optimum value for the consumer, the instruments are marketed so that the maximum value can be given to the consumer. This means we use no distributors, wholesalers or dealers in our delivery chain. Thus, the maximum cost value is obtained and we are the “sole source” for Tempest Musical Instruments. To further support our customers, Tempest Musical Instruments gives an unprecedented 5-year warranty on all of the instruments. Our desire is to completely stand behind the total process of making the customer satisfied with the investment.
Tempest Musical Instrument Limited WarrantyTempest Musical instruments will repair or replace the product covered by this warranty, which becomes defective or malfunctions under normal use and service during the term of this warranty, without charge for labor or materials. You will be responsible for any shipping charges if the product must be shipped for warranty service. Tempest Musical instruments will pay the return shipping charges to any Continental USA destination, if the repairs are covered by the warranty. Cases and accessories are not covered by warranty.
This warranty does not cover damage, accidents, negligence, misuse, or abuse. Any shipment of the product, repair or attempted repair by anyone other than Tempest Musical Instruments or an authorized Tempest Service Center are not covered, as well as any unit which has been altered or serial number defaced, normal wear and any periodic maintenance, deterioration by reason of perspiration, corrosive atmosphere or external causes such as extremes in temperature or humidity, springs, pads and felt parts is not covered.
Type of Product Duration of Warranty*
Brass Instruments 5 Years
Wind Instruments** 5 Years
*This if from the date of the first consumer purchase from Tempest Musical Instruments
**Tempest Musical Instruments has the option to replace or pin a cracked joint.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us by phone or email
DIRECT SERVICE TO YOU
210-224-0258 – Office